We will continue to align with diversity-focused groups, communities, non-profits, and organizations whose missions are centered around equal opportunity for their members.
- We will continue to foster an inclusive environment, ensuring that there are marketing campaigns and posts that reflect our diverse community.
- We will increase BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color) representation across Hatchpad (startups, Insights, Projects, etc) to ensure that all community members see reflections of themselves in the startup ecosphere.
- We will continue to assess how diverse, equitable, and inclusive we are by continuing to collect demographic data from candidates and utilizing feedback surveys of clients, candidates, and employees and more.
- We will continue to remain transparent with our Diversity & Inclusion progress with our employees by sharing bi-yearly Progress Reports internally.
- We will now have yearly mandatory training focused on facilitating diversity, equity, and inclusion and bi-yearly supplementary training focused on mitigating bias and practicing inclusive behavior.
- Starting 2021, Juneteenth will be a hatch I.T. recognized company-wide holiday to encourage employees to celebrate and use the day for learning.